Terms & Conditions when renting a car with IndoGlobal Adventure
- International Driving License or Tourist Driving License is required for foreigners, and National Driving License for Indonesian Nationalities.
- Rental rate is inclusive of full coverage insurance for the Rental Car including any damage, theft of the car or any part of it. Full insurance coverage is subject to IDR 450.000 own risk excess per accident (if any). If not insured, any damage or theft of the car or any part of it, will be at customer’s own liability risk, up to US$ 6,500 (Katana), US$ 7,500 (Feroza), US$ 8,500 (Kijang-Standard) and US$ 12,500 (Taruna, Kijang-Late Model).
- Self-driving rental rates are based on per day. In the event of additional hours, Party 2 will be charged @ IDR 50.000 per-HOUR. If you wish to extend use of the car please inform us not less than 24 hours before the expiry date and time, otherwise the car may be pre-booked by another party. If the Party 2 does not inform the rental company, Party 1, more than 48 hours after expiry date and time, the rental company has right to report to the police department that the mentioned car is lost, all risk and act taken by police department will be the renter responsible.
- The renter, Party 2, will be fully responsible to any damage, theft of the car or part of it, if the car is driven not on the road (e.g. beach, field, etc.).
- The renter, Party 2, will be fully responsible to any consequence caused by letting or giving the car to be driven by a person other than the renter, in contract.
It is not permitted to drive the car to outside the island without approval of car rental company, Party 1.
- An advance deposit is not needed to make a booking, but during high season period such us June - September and December - January we required at least 50% Down Payment to be settle upfront. Simply completing and send us your Booking Form and your car rental would be prepared on your requested date and time.
- Payments and Cancellation: All payments are to be paid in full, in cash or by credit cards upon signing of contract.
- Payment made in cash US Dollars, bank-notes year prior 1999 or marked would not be accepted, as the Bank and Money Changer would not accept them.
- Payment made by Credit Cards, there will be a 4,5% additional bank charge-administration fees and it must be processed in USD by PayPal.com and will be converted at the prevailing bank exchange rate on the day of payment.
- If Party 2 wishes to return the vehicle prior to end of contract period, a fee of 50% of the remaining days will be charged. One-day rental charge will be charged to renter who cancels their reservation less than 24 hours/on delivery day.
- Refunds do not apply to insurance.
***End of Terms & Conditions***